Holla lovies! This entry is a little different from my usual blog entries but I love to share this DIY experience with you! I got the idea from http://fashiondiy101.wordpress.com the blog of my friend Jenamae! You should visit her blog for awesome DIY projects and ideas!
So, meet my 'new' babies!
Here are some 'inspirations'
This is the original pair! See how dirty this pair is? I got this from my US trip last year from Rue21. Since it's white im sure you know the problem already. I don't want to throw it because it is still in good condition but I don't wanna wear them either because of the obvious reason. When I saw Jena's blog my problem was solved!
WANT TO DO THIS? STEPS AFTER THE CUT.
Things you need:
1. old shoes (or new if you want)
3. glitters (i bought 2 packs but 1 is enough)
5. brush (or sponge)
1. use the tape to protect the areas where you don't want the glue and glitter to stick.
And a closer look to my dirty baby :I
2. Apply glue evenly on your shoes.
3. Time for the glitters. Pat the glitters so it would stick and to distribute them evenly. Tap off the excess. Let it dry over night.
4. When your shoes are dry you will need to apply another layer of glue to protect the glitters from falling. This will also add shine to your new shoes! If you missed any areas, you can retouch it, Let it dry again.
Easy right? And viola your new heels!
Here is a before and after picture. A lot better huh?
I'm so excited to wear them!
Don forget to visit http://fashiondiy101.wordpress.com for more DIY projects!
What can you say about this DIY? leave your comments lovies!