Sabado, Hulyo 30, 2011

FOTD: Elf Eyelid Primer in Champagne and Pierre Balmain in Brown suede

Hi guys! Another FOTD here. This was my make up when we watched Captain America. I love the weather that day. It was raining but not that hard. I'm so happy I get to wear my leather jacket!
Anyway, I used ELF eyelid primer in Champagne and Pierre Balmain E/S in Brown suede for my eyes. The ELF eyelid primer can be used alone since its shimmery with a hint of color. To read my review and see swatches of this product click HERE. I just added a matte dark brown e/s on my crease area to add depth on my eyes. I love how it turned out! It is very simple and wearable on normal days. I also put some false lashes which looks very natural! For the lips, I used my favorite soft nude lipstick from Revlon.




PRODUCTS USED:
Maybeline Angel Fit Foundation
Fashion21 loose powder in #6
ELF Eyelid Primer in Champagne
Pierre Balmain E/S in Brown suede
Nichido blush
Maybeline Hypercurl Mascara
Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick
Wet n' Wild brow liner
Fann Serrano Gel liner in black

BTW, I would like to thank everyone who followed/reads my blog! Also to those who sent me sweet messages on my facebook account and twitter. More than 2,000 views in less than a month! I am very happy! :) 



4 (na) komento:

  1. Nice make-up and you look gorgeous. Thanks for your lovely comment, following! <3

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Uummm,, does the eyelid champagne works well with the eye shadow? i mean, does it make the color more vibrant or something? i wanna try it but still doubt... Thank You anyway ^^

    TumugonBurahin
  3. hi, the champagne color has a hint of color and it is shimmery however I don't see any difference in in the eyeshadow's coor. i made a review/overview on this product. you can read it here http://ishalovesmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/07/review-elf-eyelid-primer-collection-pre.html
    thank you dear!

    TumugonBurahin

thank you for your comment lovely!