Lunes, Agosto 01, 2011

My first ever Blog award.

I started this blog less than a month ago, July 04, 2011 to be exact. I'm not new to blogging. Blogspot/blogger ,Tumblr, Wordpress- tried them all. My very first blog was with blogger and now i'm here again. Before I decided to create this beauty/fashion blog I am an avid reader of some blogs that I really like. I always notice this "blog award" entries, they look fun but I don't really understand it completely until I started this blog. And guess what? I just received my very first blog award today!

This made my day! 



Thank you so much Fashion CouSense for awarding me this Sunshine Award! For a newbie like me, this is really big deal! Inspires me to blog more!

The Sunshine Award is awarded to blogger whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.  The Sunshine Award is given by bloggers to bloggers as a way to spread the bloggy love.
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Write a post about it
- Answer the questions below
- Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and send them message to let them know.
The questions:
  1. Favorite color: Pink, Red, Black!
  2. Favorite animal: Panda!! if only I can own one!
  3. Favorite number: 8
  4. What perfume am I using right now? Very Sexy byVictoria's Secret 
  5. Something you always wear with you and identifies you: my smile? haha! :)
  6. What’s your passion? make up artistry, fashion, travel and cooking
  7. Getting or giving presents? GETTING! haha
  8. What was the last eyeshadow you used? revlon colorstay 05 hazelnut
     9.   Favorite day of the week: Friday and Saturday!
   10.   Are your nails painted right now? yes
  I am passing on this award to the following bloggers (in no particular order):


WAIT! hahaha! I have another blog award post to do! I will be passing this award as well on the blogs that I will link on that post. I hope that's okay? 


THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THIS BLOG AWARD Fashion CouSense !




1 komento:

thank you for your comment lovely!